Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, GIA Certified D'Block Tanzanite & Diamond 3.31tcw 14kt White Gold Women's Estate Ring. This one of a kind intense violet-purple-blue, cushion modified brilliant cut, natural D'Block Tanzanite has outstanding VS clarity with absolutely no visible inclusions. The intense bluish violet is most prized in the gemstone industry. The D'Block mine was found at the base of Mt. Kilimanjaro. The small deposit extracted the most valuable and rare Tanzanites in the world, making these gemstones true treasures. Pictures are magnified at 50X to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. The stunning Tanzanite measures 9.91mm long by 6.95mm wide by 5.08mm deep and weighs 3.05 carats. Accenting this mesmerizing gemstone are halo and pave set, 1.00mm round cut, natural Diamond accents (52 total) that are I color with VS2-SI1 clarity and weighs a combined total of .26 carats. These amazing high quality gemstones are set in a very thick detailed, artistically designed, solid 14kt White Gold, 4-prong set solitaire with diamond accents setting that is clearly hallmarked 14K on the inside of the band. This high end ring weighs a hefty 6.6 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 7. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring is in pristine condition ready to be gifted or worn today. The setting is so unique are rare that you won’t see another ring like this! Tanzanites were named by Tiffany & Co after Tanzania, the country in which they were discovered. Tanzanites are noted for their remarkably strong trichroism, appearing alternately sapphire blue, violet and burgundy depending on the crystal orientation. They also appear differently when viewed under alternate lighting conditions. The blues appear more evident when subjected to fluorescent light and the violet hues can be seen readily when viewed under incandescent illumination. You will not be disappointed with this beauty, the unique masterpiece design in conjunction with the vibrant saturation of the Tanzanite makes it a true show-stopper! Perfect for everyday wear or for those special occasions where you want to stand out and be noticed. GIA Certification included with purchase. Comes shipped in a brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!