Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Ethiopian Black Welo Opal & Diamond 6.13tcw Platinum Women's Antique Estate Ring. This stunning fiery black with blue, red and green color play, oval cabochon cut, natural Ethiopian Black Welo Opal is very well cut and polished with absolutely no flaws at all. It measures 12.79mm long by 12.71mm wide by 7.34mm deep and weighs 5.49 carats. Black opal is one of the most diverse and spectacular types of opals on the market today. These extremely rare gemstones are very mesmerizing, and you are sure to receive many compliments and attention when wearing this stunning piece. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. Accenting this exceptional Black Opal is a halo of, hand-set, 2.25mm round cut, natural Diamond accents (16 total) that are I-J color with VS2-SI1 clarity and weigh a combined total of .64 carats. These amazing high quality gemstones are set in a hand-crafted, antique Art Deco detailed, solid PT950 Platinum, 4-prong set solitaire with diamond halo accents setting and is clearly marked “PLAT” on the inside of the band. The ring weighs 8.8 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 5 ¼. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring is in pristine condition ready to be gifted or worn today. Ethiopian Welo opal is popular, as the crystal Opals from Welo Ethiopian are a very bright and spectacular type of Opal. The colors are very striking with red being common and blue quite rare, which is the opposite of Australian Opals which usually feature more blue tones. Welo opals are known to have some magnificent patterns and brilliant colors and are sometimes called Ethiopian fire Opal. Good Ethiopian Opals have diverse play of colors from neon reds, oranges, green, blue, white, yellow, brown and contra lush fire. There are even colors that are not present in Australian Opals like turquoise and indigos. Ethiopian fire Opals are popular as they have striking pattern formations which make each opal so unique. This ring is very bold and really makes a statement with its handcrafted, artistically placed, details-- the photos do not due this beauty justice! You won’t find another one in pristine condition or as unique in color! Perfect for everyday wear or those special occasions where you want to stand out and be noticed. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!