Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Diamond .30tcw 14kt Yellow Gold Statement Cluster Wedding Band Men's Estate Ring. These, stunning flawless princess brilliant cut, natural H color Diamond have outstanding VS2 clarity with no visible inclusions. Each mesmerizing Diamond measures 2.50mm long by 2.50mm wide by 1.90mm deep and weighs .10 carats each, for a combined total of .30 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. These high quality Diamonds are set in an elegant, thick and well made, matte textured, solid 14kt Yellow Gold, bezel-set Men's Diamond cluster comfort fit setting, and is clearly marked 14K on the inside of the band. The ring weighs 7.9 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 9 ¾. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring is in pristine condition and is ready to be gifted or worn today. Diamonds have been mined for many years and are about 6,000 years old. The name Diamond is derived from the ancient Greek name adamas or unbreakable. Diamonds are thought to have been first recognized and mined in India. They have been treasures as gemstones since their use as religious icons in ancient India. Diamond bearing rock is carried from the mantle to the Earth's surface by deep-origin volcanic eruptions. With that said not all Diamonds originated on Earth. Primitive interstellar meteorites were found to contain carbon in the form of Diamond. These legendary gemstones have a magical history and are definitely a symbol of love. This stunning men's ring is perfect for everyday wear because the diamond sits down inside the setting so that it does not catch or snag on anything! He will not be disappointed with this one of a kind showstopper piece! Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!