Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Diamond .24tcw 14kt Yellow Gold Cluster Half Hoop Statement Women's Estate Earrings. These stunning earrings feature intensely sparkly, H color natural Diamonds (16 total, 8 per earring) that have outstanding VS2-SI1 clarity. Each exceptional Diamond measures 1.50mm round and weighs .015 carats each for a combined total of .24 carats! Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. These amazing high quality gemstones are set in a very elegant, vintage designed, solid 14kt Yellow Gold channel-set solitaire stud earring half hoop settings that are clearly hallmarked 14K on the earring posts, as well as on the sturdy butterfly push back closures. The pair of earrings weighs a combined total of 2.5 grams and were just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that they shine like brand new and are ready to be gifted or worn today. Diamonds have been mined for many years and are about 6,000 years old. The name Diamond is derived from the ancient Greek name adamas or unbreakable. Diamonds are thought to have been first recognized and mined in India. They have been treasures as gemstones since their use as religious icons in ancient India. Diamond bearing rock is carried from the mantle to the Earth's surface by deep-origin volcanic eruptions. With that said not all Diamonds originated on Earth. Primitive interstellar meteorites were found to contain carbon in the form of Diamond. These legendary gemstones have a magical history and are definitely a symbol of love. These earrings are very bold and really make a statement. You won’t find another pair of earrings like these in as pristine condition! Perfect for everyday wear or those special occasions where you want to stand out and be noticed. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather earring gift box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!