Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Diamond SILK ROPE 14kt Yellow Gold 2.25mm Vintage Twist Rope Chain Estate Necklace. This amazing high quality, designer SILK GOLD, twisted rope style chain link necklace consists of solid 14kt Yellow Gold, and a single 1.25mm round cut natural Diamond that is I color with VS1 clarity and weighs .01 carats. Pictures have been magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. The high-end 2.25mm solid (not hollow) 14kt yellow gold necklace weighs 6.9 grams, is clearly marked 14K and the Trademark patent number “4651517” on the sturdy slide lock clasp closure, and is 18" inches long. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored that it shines like brand new, this necklace is in pristine condition and is ready to be gifted or worn today. The timeless twist rope style of this stunning necklace, combined with the stunning designer Diamond encrusted clasp is sure to gather many compliments and attention when worn. This hefty, solid 14kt gold twisted rope chain necklace is the perfect everyday piece, or perfect for dressing up for those special occasions. Wear it on its own, layered with other necklaces, or paired with your favorite pendant or charm for a truly one of a kind look. The stylish and elegant design of this necklace chain makes it a must have. Comes shipped in a brand new natural redwood and leather necklace gift box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!