Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Diamond .08ct 10kt Yellow Black Hills Gold Solitaire Women’s Estate Engagement Ring Wedding Set. The Engagement ring of this set features an intricate leaf and vine designer Black Hills Gold pattern adorned with a single, round brilliant cut, natural G color Diamond with outstanding VS1-SI1 clarity and no visible inclusions. The shimmering Diamond measures 2.75mm round and weighs .08 carats. The matching Wedding Band features that same leaf and vine Black Hills Gold design and no gemstones for a timeless natural look. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. This amazing high quality Diamond is set in a very detailed, solid 10kt Yellow Gold, Black Hills Gold, 4-prong set solitaire setting and is clearly marked 10K on the inside of the band. Together the rings weigh a combined total of 2.8 grams and are an easily re-sizable size 5 ½. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that they shine like brand new, these rings are in pristine condition ready to be gifted or worn today. Black Hills gold jewelry is a type of jewelry manufactured in the Black Hills of South Dakota. It was first created in the 1870s during the Black Hills Gold Rush by a French goldsmith named Henri LeBeau, who is said to have dreamed about the design after passing out from thirst and starvation. Black Hills gold jewelry depicts leaves, grape clusters and vines, and is made with alloys of gold with standard yellow gold as well as green and pink gold. You won’t find a better showstopper piece! Diamonds have been mined for many years and are about 6,000 years old. The name Diamond is derived from the ancient Greek name adamas or unbreakable. Diamonds are thought to have been first recognized and mined in India. They have been treasures as gemstones since their use as religious icons in ancient India. Diamond bearing rock is carried from the mantle to the Earth's surface by deep-origin volcanic eruptions. With that said not all Diamonds originated on Earth. Primitive interstellar meteorites were found to contain carbon in the form of Diamond. These legendary gemstones have a magical history and are definitely a symbol of love. These adorable Diamond ring set are perfect for everyday wear, those special occasions where you want to stand out and be noticed, or as a really unique Black Hills Gold Bridal Set. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!