Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, D'Block Tanzanite .70ct 10kt Black Hills Gold Solitaire Marquise Women's Estate Ring. This mesmerizing, deep violet-purple-blue, marquise faceted cut, natural D’Block Tanzanite has outstanding VS clarity with absolutely no visible inclusions. This intense bluish violet color is very rare and most valuable in the gemstone industry. The exceptional gemstone measures 8.21mm long by 4.20mm wide by 2.61mm deep and weighs .70 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. This amazing high quality gemstone is set in a very well-made, vintage leaf and vine designed, solid 10kt Black Hills Gold, 6-prong set solitaire setting and is clearly marked 10K on the inside of the band. The ring weighs 2.4 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 6. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring is in pristine condition and is ready to be gifted or worn today! This exceptional ring is truly a very rare showstopper masterpiece that will gather much attention when worn. You won’t see another ring like this! The D'Block mine is a small deposit found at the base of Mt. Kilimanjaro and among the most rare and valuable in the gemstone industry. Tanzanite gemstones were named by Tiffany & Co after Tanzania, the country in which they were discovered. Tanzanites are noted for their remarkably strong trichroism, appearing alternately sapphire blue, violet and burgundy depending on the crystal orientation. They also appear differently when viewed under alternate lighting conditions. The blues appear more evident when subjected to fluorescent light and the violet hues can be seen readily when viewed under incandescent illumination. Black Hills gold jewelry is a type of jewelry manufactured in the Black Hills of South Dakota. It was first created in the 1870s during the Black Hills Gold Rush by a French goldsmith named Henri LeBeau, who is said to have dreamed about the design after passing out from thirst and starvation. Black Hills gold jewelry depicts leaves, grape clusters and vines, and is made with alloys of gold with standard yellow gold as well as green and pink gold. No one will have a ring like this so if being unique and different is your taste buy it before it’s gone. Perfect for everyday wear, or those special occasions where you want to stand out and be noticed. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!