Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, D'Block Tanzanite 3.00ct 14kt Yellow Gold Solitaire Pendant Women's Estate Necklace. This necklace features a highly collectible intense bluish-violet, oval faceted cut, natural D’Block Tanzanite that has outstanding VS clarity with no visible inclusions. This vivid bluish violet blueberry color is most valuable and prized in the gemstone industry. The stunning Tanzanite measures 10.89mm long by 8.84mm wide by 4.76mm deep and weighs 3.00 carats. Pictures are magnified 50X to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. This high quality color changing gemstone is set in a very well made, vintage designed, solid 14kt Yellow Gold 4-prong set solitaire pendant setting that is clearly hallmarked 14K on the back of the pendant. This exceptional pendant is hung on an 18” solid 14kt Yellow Gold box-chain necklace that is also hallmarked 14K on the back of the sturdy lobster claw clasp closure. The necklace and pendant weighs a combined total of 3.8 grams and was just polished, cleaned, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new and is in pristine condition ready to be gifted or worn today. This necklace is truly a very rare high end masterpiece. Tanzanite gemstones were named by Tiffany & Co after Tanzania, the country in which they were discovered. Tanzanites are noted for their remarkably strong trichroism, appearing alternately sapphire blue, violet and burgundy depending on the crystal orientation. They also appear differently when viewed under alternate lighting conditions. The blues appear more evident when subjected to fluorescent light and the violet hues can be seen readily when viewed under incandescent illumination. This pendant necklace really pops in color and grabs your attention immediately!! Perfect for everyday wear or for those special occasions where you want to stand out. Comes shipped in a brand new natural redwood and leather necklace gift box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!