Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Colombian Emerald & Diamond .55tcw 14kt Yellow Gold Women's Ring. This gorgeous ring features a raised set of intense glowing neon green, round cut, natural Colombian Emeralds (3 total) has outstanding VS clarity with very slight visible inclusions unlike most natural emeralds which are typically more dark and opaque due to many visible inclusions. Pictures have been magnified at 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. Each Emerald measures 3mm round by 1.90mm deep and weighs .33 carats (a combined total of carats). Accenting these exceptional Emeralds are 3mm round cut natural Diamond accents (2 total) that are I color with VS2-SI1 clarity and weigh a combined total of .22 carats. These beautiful gemstones are set in a very well-made, vintage designed, solid 14kt Yellow Gold, 4-prong set cluster band statement ring setting and is clearly marked 14KP on the outside of the band. KP, meaning Karat Plumb ensures that the gold content of the piece is guaranteed to be at least the number of karats indicated or better. The ring weighs 1.5 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 5 ½. Just cleaned and polished so that it shines like brand new, this ring shows absolutely no signs of wear at all and is ready to be worn or gifted today! There are not many neon green natural cabochon cut Colombian Emeralds like this still around, and the setting is very well-made, showcasing its age and craftsmanship as one of a kind. Emeralds are green precious stones that are mined from the ground. They are the premier gems in the Beryl family. For more than 4,000 years, emeralds have been among the most valuable of all jewels on earth. The internal glow of the gemstone is sure to gather much attention and compliments when worn. Perfect for everyday wear or those special occasions where you want to stand out. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!