Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Ceylon Sapphire .94ct 14kt White Gold Solitaire Gemstone Statement Men's Estate Ring. This stylish ring features a single intense cornflower blue, round cut, natural untreated Ceylon Sapphire that has outstanding VS clarity with no visible inclusions. It measures 5.60mm round by 3.22mm deep and weighs .94 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. This amazing high quality gemstone is set in a thick, very well made, matte textured designed, solid 14kt White Gold, 4-prong set solitaire men's comfort fit setting and is clearly marked 14K on the inside of the band. The ring weighs 6.3 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 10. Just cleaned, polished, re-dipped in White Gold rhodium, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring is in pristine condition ready to be gifted or worn today. Blue Sapphire is one of the most classic precious gemstones ever, and the Ceylon variety is one of the most sought after types of sapphire. Natural sapphire gemstones never go out of fashion, whether they are in the form of large or small stones. Sapphire, with its Mohs hardness score of 9, second only to diamond, is one of the most valuable and wearable of all gemstones. Sapphires are seen as the guardians of love. When given as a gift sapphires enhance love and tunes your spirits to one another. Also, they have been used to banish envy and jealousy as well as promote fidelity in marriage. Perfect for everyday wear or those special occasions where you want to stand out and be noticed! Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!