Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Ceylon Pink Sapphire .74ct 10kt Yellow Gold Solitaire Heart Women's Estate Ring. This stunning, intense pool bubblegum pink, heart brilliant cut natural untreated Pink Ceylon Sapphire has outstanding VS clarity with absolutely no visible inclusions, unlike most natural gemstones which are typically more opaque due to inclusions. The stunning gemstone measures 5.30mm long by 5.55mm wide by 2.71mm deep and weighs .74 carat. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. This amazing high quality gemstone is set in a very well-made, intricately designed, solid 10kt Yellow Gold, 4-prong set solitaire setting and is clearly marked 585 on the inside of the band. The ring weighs 1.4 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 6 ¾. Just cleaned and polished so that it shines like brand new, this ring shows absolutely no signs of wear at all and is ready to be gifted or worn today! This very valuable gemstone is a once in a lifetime find. Natural sapphire gemstones never go out of fashion, whether they are in the form of large or small stones. The Ceylon sapphire is a type of sapphire that comes from the country of Sri Lanka. The reason it is called the “Ceylon sapphire” is because up until 1972, that was the name of Sri Lanka. Ceylon sapphires are still among the most popular Sapphires on the market. One of the reasons for that is because it has a high valuation due to its stunning color. These sapphires have a more vivid color than some other varieties, tending to lean towards a brighter and lighter color versus the darker colors that you often find in the Thailand and Australian varieties. Sapphire, with its Mohs hardness score of 9, second only to diamond, is one of the most valuable and wearable of all gemstones. Sapphires are seen as the guardians of love. When given as a gift sapphires enhance love and tunes your spirits to one another. The intense color and clarity of this gemstone is breathtaking. You won’t find a better elegant simple piece! Perfect for everyday wear, those special occasions where you want to stand out, or as a truly unique gemstone Engagement Ring! Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!