Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Certified Padparadscha Sapphire 1.10ct Platinum Solitaire Women’s Estate Engagement Ring. This mesmerizing orange-peach, oval brilliant cut, natural untreated Padparadscha Sapphire has outstanding VS clarity absolutely no visible inclusions. The exceptional gemstone measures 7.12mm long by 5.79mm wide by 2.76mm deep and weighs 1.10 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. This amazing high quality gemstone is set in a very thick and well-made, classically designed, solid Platinum, 4-prong set solitaire setting and is clearly marked PLAT on the inside of the band. The ring weighs 4.3 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 6 ¾. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring is in pristine condition ready to be gifted or worn today! The Padparadscha Sapphire is the rarest and most valuable Sapphire in the world. Finding these rare gemstones is nearly impossible. Padparadscha Sapphires are also one of the hardest gems in the world, second only to diamond, so you can be sure that this beauty will last for years to come. Sapphire is the birthstone for September and is the 5th or 45th anniversary gemstone. This rare and coveted sapphire is the symbol of peace and enlightenment. The name derives from the Sinhalese word padma radschen, meaning lotus blossom, as the stone is of a similar color to the lotus blossom. The ring looks stunning on the hand and makes a statement. The color of this Sapphire is sure to captivate and wow—you are sure to receive many compliments and attention when wearing this showstopper piece. No one will have a ring like this so if being unique and different is your taste buy it before it’s gone. Perfect for everyday wear, those special occasions where you want to stand out and be noticed, or as a truly special Gemstone Engagement Ring. AIG Certificate included with purchase. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!