Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Blue Sapphire & Diamond .22tcw 14kt White Gold Band Women's Estate Ring. These very valuable, intense deep royal-blue, round brilliant cut, natural untreated Blue Sapphires (6 total) have outstanding VS clarity with no visible inclusions. Each measures approximately 1.75mm round and they weigh a combined total of .12 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. The accenting round brilliant cut 1.75mm natural Diamond accents (5 total) are I color with VS2-SI1 clarity and weigh a combined total of .10 carats. These amazing high quality gemstones are set in a thick and very well made, solid 14kt White Gold half-bezel set band style setting and is clearly hallmarked 14K on the inside of the band. The ring weighs 2.8 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 6 ¼. Just cleaned, polished, re-dipped in White Gold rhodium, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring is in pristine condition and is ready to be gifted or worn today! Sapphire, with its Mohs hardness score of 9, second only to diamond, is one of the most valuable and wearable of all gemstones. Sapphires are seen as the guardians of love. When given as a gift sapphires enhance love and tunes your spirits to one another. Also, they have been used to banish envy and jealousy as well as promote fidelity in marriage. This ring has a classic design and makes a statement. Wear it as an everyday statement ring, or a one of a kind wedding band! Perfect for wearing alone or stacking with other rings and bands for a custom interchangeable look. The sparkle and shine of this ring is so captivating that you are sure to receive many compliments and attention when wearing this show-stopping gemstone band! Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!