Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Black Hills Gold 10kt Yellow Gold Leaf Vine Statement Women's Estate Ring. This stunning, stackable, classic no-stone ring is in pristine condition ready to be gifted or worn today. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. The exceptionally captivating design features tri-tone gold: Yellow, Pink, and Green. The pink gold used in Black Hills jewelry is made by mixing pure yellow gold with copper, whose concentration in the alloy determines how intense the pink color will be. The green gold used to create the grape leaves and stems is made by adding silver and pure gold together. This amazing high quality ring consists of solid 10kt Yellow Gold, Black Hills Gold intricately designed leaf and vine setting and is clearly marked 10K on the inside of the band. The ring weighs 3.1 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 4 ¾. Black Hills gold jewelry is a type of jewelry manufactured in the Black Hills of South Dakota. It was first created in the 1870s during the Black Hills Gold Rush by a French goldsmith named Henri LeBeau, who is said to have dreamed about the design after passing out from thirst and starvation. Black Hills gold jewelry depicts leaves, grape clusters and vines, and is made with alloys of gold with standard yellow gold as well as green and pink gold. You won’t find a better showstopper piece! Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!