Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Black Australian Boulder Opal & Diamond 1.46tcw 14kt Yellow Gold Women’s Estate Pendant Necklace. This stunning black with blue and green color play, cushion cabochon cut, untreated natural Black Australian Boulder Opal is very well cut and polished and shows no flaws, chips, or surface scratches. It measures 7.00mm long by 6.90mm wide by 3.69mm deep and weighs 1.36 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. Additional 1.50x.75mm baguette cut Diamond accents (5 total) that are I color with VS2-SI1 clarity weigh a combined total of .10 carats. These amazing one of a kind gemstones are set in a vintage detailed, very well-made, solid 14kt Yellow Gold, 4-double-prong set solitaire with diamond accents setting that is clearly hallmarked 14K on the back of the pendant loop. This show-stopping pendant is hung from a solid 14kt Yellow Gold 18” box chain necklace that is also clearly hallmarked 14K on the sturdy lobster claw clasp closure. The pendant and necklace weigh a combined 3.4 grams and were just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this pendant necklace shows is in pristine condition ready to be gifted or worn today! Boulder opal is one of the most valuable varieties of opal, second only to Australia's black opal. Fine specimens of boulder opal can exhibit all of the spectral colors through their distinct play of color. Boulder opal may be considered to be less valuable than black opal, but it is actually much more rare and hard to find. This one of a kind gemstone is show-stopping with its wide array of blue shades and sparkle, forming a watercolor-like swirl design, entirely unique and one of a kind to the stone. Opal contains every color of the spectrum, from deepest and clearest blues and iridescent greens, through to golden orange, red and fuchsia; it can be pale and delicate, or dark and brilliant. Due to its structure, opal may contain any combination of an infinite number of patterns and may reveal itself all at once - glorious from all directions – or it may be quiet and surprising, showing its greatest brilliance only during flashes of movement. Indeed, precious opal is like no other gemstone because it changes color as the observer turns the stone. Opal is an excellent journeying stone, highly receptive, inducing a mild hypnotic state for enhancing divination and metaphysical gifts. This ring is very bold and really makes a statement from across the room. Perfect for everyday wear or those special occasions where you want to stand out. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!