Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Benitoite .20ct 14kt Yellow Gold Rare Gemstone Solitaire Flower Women's Estate Ring. This ring features a gorgeous intense cerulean royal blue, round brilliant cut, natural untreated Benitoite that has outstanding VS clarity and absolutely no visible inclusions. The stunning gemstone measures 3.25mm round by 2.90mm deep and weighs .20 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. This exceptional gemstone is set in a very well made, vintage Flower cocktail ring designed, solid 14kt Yellow Gold, 4-prong set solitaire setting and is clearly hallmarked 14K on the inside of the band. The ring weighs a hefty 7.0 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 5 ¾. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring shows absolutely no signs of wear at all and is ready to be gifted or worn today. Benitoite is a rare gemstone, and for all practical purposes only comes from a single limited deposit in California. It is a relatively new gemstone, and was first discovered in 1907. Benitoite gemstones have a sapphire-blue color, and can have very good transparency and luster. Due to its rarity and lack of availability, Benitoite can be extremely expensive per carat. Therefore, gemstones of Benitoite are almost always very small, rarely exceeding two carats. Benitoite gemstones are strongly fluorescent, and give off a bright light blue color in shortwave ultraviolet light (black light). Benitoite is not a typical gemstone, and is mostly reserved for collectors and connoisseurs of exquisite gemstone. It is most often cut in round or oval cuts, though it is not usually seen in jewelry items. This exceptional ring is sure to wow and gather many compliments and attention when worn. If being unique and different is your taste, but this beauty before it’s gone because you will never see another like it! Perfect for everyday wear or those special occasions where you want to stand out. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!