Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Akoya Pearl 7.50mm 14kt Yellow Gold Classic Solitaire Stud Women's Estate Earrings. These stunning earrings feature 7.50mm round creamy-white colored, natural Akoya Pearls that have brilliant shine, luster and color and show absolutely no imperfections or flaws at all. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. These amazing high quality pearls are set in a classic, vintage designed, solid 14kt Yellow Gold solitaire stud earring settings that are clearly hallmarked 14K on the sturdy butterfly push back closures. The pair of earrings weighs a combined 1.7 grams, and were just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that they shine like brand new, and are ready to be gifted or worn today. Due to this recent cleaning, the earrings themselves are no long hallmarked, but were tested and are guaranteed to be authentic solid 14kt Yellow Gold. Pearls are a traditional symbol of elegance and beauty. Creating pearls is a fascinating process that requires much time and dedication. The amount of light the pearl reflect is mesmerizing with a deep mirror like reflection and inner light luminous luster. When it comes to Akoya pearl, you can expect a perfect round shape. This feature makes the gem highly sought-after for pearl strands as all of the beads look like a near-perfect match, with little to no variation. In addition, the surface of a high-quality Akoya pearl is almost 95% clean, which enhances its luster. These earrings are very timeless and really make a statement. There is so much shine in these showstopper earrings that you will catch yourself staring at them for hours. The color of these pearls are sure to gather much attention and compliments when worn. Perfect for everyday wear or those special occasions where you want to stand out. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather earring gift box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!