Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Color Changing untreated Sapphire & Diamond 1.12tcw 14kt Yellow Gold Women's Estate Ring. This very valuable, intense deep forest-green-to-intense purplish-red, oval cushion brilliant cut natural untreated Color Changing Sapphire has outstanding VS clarity with no visible inclusions. It measures 6.20mm long by 5.22mm wide by 4.03mm deep and weighs 1 carat. Pictures are magnified 50x to show detail and are not visible to the naked eye. The pave set 1.25mm round cut natural Diamond accents (12 total) are I color with VS2-SI1 clarity and weigh a combined total of .12 carats. These amazing high quality gemstones are set in a very detailed, solid 14kt Yellow Gold, 4-prong set solitaire with diamond pave accents setting and is clearly marked 14K on the inside of the band. The ring weighs 3.6 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 6. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like new, this ring is in pristine condition and is ready to be gifted or worn today. Sapphire, with its Mohs hardness score of 9, second only to diamond, is one of the most valuable and wearable of all gemstones. Sapphires are seen as the guardians of love. Color Changing Sapphire brings the wisdom of fidelity and integrity to one’s life, honoring loyalty and trust. It stimulates the Heart Chakra, stirring compassion and an understanding of the frailties and unique qualities of others. Color Changing Sapphires are soothing to the eyes and is known as a stone of tranquility, encouraging vivid dream recall and enhancing one’s spiritual vision. The color changing effect is mind-blowing! This ring will be your new favorite for sure! Perfect for everyday wear or those special occasions where you want to stand out. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the United States at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!