Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Lightening Ridge Opal 3.22ct 14kt White Gold Watercolor Gemstone Solitaire Women's Estate Ring. This stunning fiery blue with green color play, natural cut Lightening Ridge Opal is very well cut and polished with absolutely no chips, flaws, or imperfections. It measures 15.50mm long by 11.40mm wide by 3.12mm deep and weighs 3.22 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that my not be visible to the naked eye. This amazing one of a kind gemstone is set in a very thick and well made, solid 14kt White Gold, solitaire vintage designed setting and is clearly hallmarked 14K on the inside of the band. The ring weighs 4.4 grams and is a easily re-sizable size 7 1/2. Just cleaned, polished, re-dipped in White Gold rhodium, and expertly restored so that it shines like new, this ring is in pristine condition and is ready to be gifted or worn today. This one of a kind antique ring is show stopping with its wide array of blue shades and sparkle, forming a watercolor-like swirl design, entirely unique and one of a kind to the stone. Opal contains every color of the spectrum, from deepest and clearest blues and iridescent greens, through to golden orange, red and fuchsia; it can be pale and delicate, or dark and brilliant. Due to its structure, opal may contain any combination of an infinite number of patterns and may reveal itself all at once - glorious from all directions – or it may be quiet and surprising, showing its greatest brilliance only during flashes of movement. Indeed, precious opal is like no other gemstone because it changes color as the observer turns the stone. Opal is an excellent journeying stone, highly receptive, inducing a mild hypnotic state for enhancing divination and metaphysical gifts. The majority of Black Precious Opals come from Lightning Ridge, New South Wales, Australia and are the most famous and sought after Opals in the world. This ring is very bold and really makes a statement from across the room. You wont find another one in pristine condition or unique in color! Perfect for everyday wear or those special occasions where you want to stand out. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the United States at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!