Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Ceylon Pink Sapphire & Diamond .79tcw 14kt White Gold Women's Estate Ring. This very valuable, intense bubblegum pink oval brilliant cut natural untreated Pink Sapphire has outstanding VS clarity with no visible inclusions, unlike most natural gemstones which are typically more dark and opaque due to many visible inclusions. It measures 5.97mm long by 5.02mm wide 2.49mm deep and weighs .59 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show detail that may not be visible to the naked eye. The natural trillion cut side-accented 3.00x3.00mm natural Diamond accents (2 total) weigh a combined total of .20 carats and are VS2-SI1 clarity with I color. These amazing high quality gemstones are set in a very well made, designer inspired, solid 14kt White Gold, 4-prong set solitaire with diamond accent setting and is clearly marked 14K on the inside of the band. The ring weighs 2.2 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 5 ½. Just cleaned, polished, re-dipped in white gold rhodium, and expertly restored so that it shines like new, this ring is in pristine condition and is ready to be gifted or worn today. Pink Sapphires are famous for their brilliance and fire, and this particular gemstone is no exception. Sapphires are one of the most classic precious gemstones ever. Natural sapphire gemstones never go out of fashion, whether they are in the form of large or small stones. Sapphire, with its Mohs hardness score of 9, second only to diamond, is one of the most valuable and wearable of all gemstones. Sapphires are seen as the guardians of love. When given as a gift sapphires enhance love and tunes your spirits to one another. Also, they have been used to banish envy and jealousy as well as promote fidelity in marriage. The bright color of this ring is sure to become a favorite! Perfect for everyday wear or those special occasions where you want to stand out. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the United States at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!