Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored,1.53tcw Zambian Emerald & Diamond 14kt Yellow Gold Women's Estate Ring. This gorgeous ring features a cluster of intense glowing neon deep-green, round brilliant cut, natural untreated Zambian Emeralds (8 total) which have outstanding VS clarity and no visible inclusions. Each stunning Emerald measures 3.50mm and together they weigh a combined total of 1.36 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. Accenting these exceptionally vibrant emeralds is a single natural 3.50mm round cut diamond accent weighs .17 carats with VS2 clarity and F color. These beautiful gemstones are set in a cluster designed solid 14kt Yellow Gold vintage detailed setting and is clearly hallmarked 14K on the inside of the band. The ring weighs 4.8 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 5 ¼. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring is in pristine condition ready to be gifted or worn today. Zambian Emerald (also known as Zambian Panna) is a superior variety of natural emerald gemstone, known best for its deep green hue with slight bluish overtone and superior clarity. Unlike Colombian Emeralds, the Zambian variety is known to be generally cleaner and more saturated in color, while the Colombian variety are typically more included. Emeralds are green precious stones that are mined from the ground. They are the premier gems in the Beryl family. For more than 4,000 years, emeralds have been among the most valuable of all jewels on earth. This ring looks like a truly high end piece! You will be the highlight of the room wearing this eye catching showstopper. Perfect for everyday wear, or those special occasions where you want to stand out and be noticed. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the United States at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!