Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, .31tcw Diamond 18kt White Gold Antique Engagement Women's Estate Ring. This stunning flawless round brilliant cut natural Diamond has outstanding VS2-SI1 clarity with no visible inclusions and H color. It measures 3.82mm round by 2.50mm deep and weighs .25 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. Accenting this amazing diamond are side accented 2mm round brilliant cut natural diamond accents (2 total) that weigh a combined total of .06 carats and are H color with VS-SI clarity. These high quality gemstones are set in an elegantly detailed, antique hand carved, solid 18kt White Gold diamond accented 4-prong setting and is clearly marked 18K and “Belais”. The ring weighs 2.2 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 5 ¼. Just cleaned, polished, and re-dipped in white gold rhodium so that it shines like new, this ring is in pristine condition and is ready to be gifted or worn today. Diamonds have been mined for many years and are about 6,000 years old. The name Diamond is derived from the ancient Greek name adamas or unbreakable. Diamonds are thought to have been first recognized and mined in India. They have been treasures as gemstones since their use as religious icons in ancient India. Diamond bearing rock is carried from the mantle to the Earth's surface by deep-origin volcanic eruptions. With that said not all Diamonds originated on Earth. Primitive interstellar meteorites were found to contain carbon in the form of Diamond. These legendary gemstones have a magical history and are definitely a symbol of love. She will definitely say YES to this timeless showstopper! Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· Any rings resized or altered are non-returnable.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!