Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Thick Morro Redondo 1.51ct Untreated Watermelon Tourmaline 14kt Yellow Gold Women's Estate Ring. This stunning intense pink and green bi-color, princess faceted cut, untreated natural Watermelon Tourmaline has outstanding VS clarity with very slight visible inclusions. Pictures are magnified 50x to show detail that may not be visible to the naked eye. This mesmerizing, glowing, bi-color is most prized in the gemstone industry. It measures 6.02mm long by 6.00mm wide by 3.72mm deep and weighs 1.51 carats. This amazing high quality gemstone is set in a very thick and well made, vintage designed, solid 14kt Yellow Gold 4-prong set solitaire setting and is clearly marked 14K on the inside of the band. The ring weighs 5.5 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 5. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like new, this ring is in pristine condition and is ready to be gifted or worn today. Watermelon Tourmalines have been mined out for many years and are becoming hard to find. These Tourmalines are very collectible and are sky rocketing in value. The exclusiveness of this legendary find makes these rare gemstones real treasures. The Watermelon Tourmaline is a rare variety that displays three different colors in the same crystal. This occurs naturally and is a rare occurrence in nature making these extremely valuable especially untreated. What Watermelon Tourmalines can do for you: Attract love, balance the male and female energies within yourself, remove imbalances and guilt caused by conflicts and confusions, the green part feeds your life force, while the pink soothes and harmonizes. All of the Tourmalines are used for their strong healing energies. The Watermelon variety is used by crystal healers to encourage a calm and centered state of mind. The rarity and design of this ring is breathtaking. You wont find a better unique piece! Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the United States at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!