Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Diamond .50tcw 14kt Yellow Gold Cluster Statement Band Men's Estate Ring. This stunning ring features an array of round cut, natural Diamonds (5 total) which have outstanding VS2 clarity with lots of fire and shine throughout. Each exquisite diamond measures 4-2.50mm graduating smaller from the middle, weigh a total of .50 carats, and are H color. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. These amazing high quality gemstones are set in a well made solid 14kt Yellow Gold half bezel-set detailed comfort fit setting that is clearly marked .50 14K on the inside of the band. The ring weighs a hefty 8.0 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 11. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring is in pristine condition ready to be gifted or worn today. Diamonds have been mined for many years and are about 6,000 years old. The name Diamond is derived from the ancient Greek name adamas or unbreakable. Diamonds are thought to have been first recognized and mined in India. They have been treasures as gemstones since their use as religious icons in ancient India. Diamond bearing rock is carried from the mantle to the Earth's surface by deep-origin volcanic eruptions. With that said not all Diamonds originated on Earth. Primitive interstellar meteorites were found to contain carbon in the form of Diamond. These legendary gemstones have a magical history and are definitely a symbol of love! Perfect for everyday wear or those special occasions where you want to stand out and be noticed. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the United States at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!