Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Diamond .72tcw Platinum Pave Engagement Women's Estate Ring. This flawless emerald faceted cut, natural Diamond has outstanding VS2 clarity with no visible inclusions and I color. It measures 6.22mm long by 3.83mm wide by 2.60mm deep and weighs .50 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. The round brilliant cut natural diamond accents (10 total) weigh .22 carats and are H color with VS2-SI1 clarity. These amazing high quality stones are set in an elegantly detailed solid Platinum pave diamond 4-prong set solitaire setting and is clearly marked DO.22 PT950. The ring weighs 3.8 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 8. Just cleaned, polished, re-dipped in white gold rhodium, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring is in pristine condition ready to be gifted or worn today. Diamonds have been mined for many years and are about 6,000 years old. The name Diamond is derived from the ancient Greek name adamas or unbreakable. Diamonds are thought to have been first recognized and mined in India. They have been treasures as gemstones since their use as religious icons in ancient India. Diamond bearing rock is carried from the mantle to the Earth's surface by deep-origin volcanic eruptions. With that said not all Diamonds originated on Earth. Primitive interstellar meteorites were found to contain carbon in the form of Diamond. These legendary gemstones have a magical history and are definitely a symbol of love. She will definitely say YES to this showstopper! Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the United States at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!