Here we have for purchase a like new, slightly used, Magical Color Certified 5ct Black Ethiopian Welo Fire Opal 14kt Rose Gold Ring. This stunning fiery black with blue, red and green color play natural oval cut cabochon Ethiopian Black Welo Fire Opal is very well cut and polished with absolutely no flaws at all. It measures 13.20mm long by 11.12mm wide by 7.10mm deep and weighs 5 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. Ethiopian opal is one of the most diverse and spectacular types of opals on the market today. This amazing one of a kind gemstone is set in a large, hand carved, Art Deco solid 14kt Rose Gold bezel-set solitaire setting and is clearly hallmarked 14K on the inside of the band. The ring weighs 4.9 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 7. Just cleaned and polished so that it shines like brand new, this ring is in pristine condition and is ready to be gifted or worn today. Ethiopian Welo opal is popular as the crystal Opals from Welo Ethiopian is very bright and spectacular Opal. The colors are very striking with red being common and blue quite rare which is the opposite to Australian Opals. It has some magnificent patterns and brilliant colors and is called Ethiopian fire Opal. Good Ethiopian Opals have diverse play of colors from neon reds, oranges, green, blue, white, yellow, and brown. There are even colors that are not present in Australian Opals like turquoise and indigos. Ethiopian fire Opals are popular as they have striking pattern formations which make each opal so unique This ring is very bold and really makes a statement—the photos do not due this beauty justice! You wont find another one in pristine condition or as unique in color! Perfect for everyday wear or those special occasions where you want to stand out. HKD Certificate included with purchase. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!