Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Diamond .50tcw 14kt White & Yellow Gold Two-Tone Men's Estate Ring. This stunning band features 5 intense glowing round brilliant cut, natural Diamonds which have outstanding VS2 clarity with no visible inclusions. The fiery Diamonds measure 3mm each, weigh a combined total of .50 carats, with I color. Pictures are magnified 50x to show detail that may not be visible to the naked eye. These amazing high quality diamonds are set in a thick smooth edged solid 14kt White Gold bezel set setting, with 14kt Yellow Gold accents on either side of the diamonds, and is clearly marked 14K on the inside of the band. The ring weighs 10.3 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 10 ¼. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring is in pristine condition and is ready to be gifted or worn today. Diamonds have been mined for many years and are about 6,000 years old. The name Diamond is derived from the ancient Greek name adamas or unbreakable. The smooth design and large diamonds grabs your attention and will get a lot of compliments! Perfect for everyday wear, those special occasions where you want to stand out and be noticed, or as a truly unique Diamond wedding band! Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the United States at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!