Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, .50ct Untreated Paraiba Tourmaline 14kt Yellow Gold Women's Estate Ring. This stunning, untreated intense pool water blue green oval brilliant cut natural Paraiba Tourmaline has outstanding VS clarity with no visible inclusions and lots of copper rainbow traces and manganese throughout. This intense glowing pool water blue green color is most rare and valuable on the gemstone market. It measures 5.69mm long by 3.97mm wide by 3mm deep and weighs .50 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. This amazing high quality gemstone is set in a very finely hand carved detailed solid 14kt Yellow Gold 4-prong set solitaire setting that is clearly hallmarked 14K on the inside of the band. The ring weighs 1.4 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 6 ¼. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring is in pristine condition and is ready to be gifted or worn today. These rare gemstones are among the world's most collectible in the industry. Paraiba Tourmalines have been mined out for many years and are becoming hard to find. These Tourmalines are very collectible and are sky rocketing in value. The exclusiveness of this legendary find makes these rare gemstones real treasures. The copper traces make these stones radiate with intense turquoise to sky blue colors. This showstopper ring is sure to gather much attention and compliments when worn! This delicate ring is perfect for everyday wear, or for those special occasions where you want to stand out. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!