Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, 1.37tcw Blue Sapphire & Diamond 14kt Yellow Gold Men's Estate Ring. This very valuable, intense cornflower blue, round faceted cut, natural untreated Blue Sapphire has outstanding VS clarity with no visible inclusions. It measures 6.29mm round by 2.89mm deep and weighs 1.25 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. The fiery natural 2mm round cut diamond accents (4 total) weigh a combined total of .12 carats and are VS2-SI1 clarity with H color. These amazing high quality gemstones are set in a vintage detailed, solid 14kt Yellow Gold, 4-prong set solitaire with diamond accents setting and is clearly hallmarked 14K on the inside of the band. The ring weighs 6.5 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 9 ¼. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring is in pristine condition ready to be gifted or worn today. Sapphire is famous for its brilliance and fire, some of the finest cornflower blue sapphires come from Sri Lanka. Blue Sapphire is one of the classic precious gemstones ever. Natural blue sapphire gemstones never go out of fashion, whether they are in the form of large or small stones. Sapphire, with its Mohs hardness score of 9, second only to diamond, is one of the most valuable and wearable of all gemstones. Sapphires are seen as the guardians of love. When given as a gift sapphires enhance love and tunes your spirits to one another. Also, they have been used to banish envy and jealousy as well as promote fidelity in marriage. This stunning ring is sure to gather much attention and compliments when worn. The unique design is eye catching and full of fire. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first with terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the United States at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!