Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored,1.20tcw Colombian Emerald & Diamond 14kt Yellow Gold Women's Estate Ring. This stunning intense glowing neon green emerald brilliant deep cut natural Colombian Emerald has great clarity with very slight visible inclusions unlike most Emeralds which typically display many visible inclusions. It measures 6.18mm long by 3.97mm wide by 3.79mm deep and weighs .80 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show detail that many not be visible to the naked eye. Accenting the stunning emerald are a halo of 3.00x1.50mm baguettes (6 total) and round (14 total) natural 1.75mm diamonds that weigh a combined total of .40 carats that are H color and VS-SI clarity. These amazing high quality gemstones are set in a solid 14kt Yellow Gold 4-prong solitaire with diamond halo accented setting and is clearly hallmarked 14K on the inside of the band. The ring weighs 3.8 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 6 ¾. Just cleaned and polished so that it shines like brand new, this ring is in pristine condition and is ready to be gifted or worn today. For more than 4,000 years, emeralds have been among the most valuable of all jewels on earth. This one of a kind exceptional quality Colombian Emerald is very rare to find. The glowing green color really stands out and you wont find a better quality ring. Sure to be a great conversation piece! Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· Any rings resized or altered are non-returnable.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!