Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Diamond .18tcw 14kt White Gold Cluster Flower Women's Estate Ring. This stunning ring features a captivating cluster of flawless round brilliant cut natural Diamonds (6 total), arranged to look like a flower, that have outstanding VS2-SI1 clarity, H color, and shows absolutely no visible inclusions at all. Each exquisite round cut Diamond measures 2mm round and together they weigh a combined total of .18 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. These high quality diamonds have so much fire and sparkle that you are sure to catch yourself staring at them for hours! These exceptional diamonds are set in an elegantly detailed, flower designed, solid 14kt White Gold cluster style statement ring that is clearly marked 'Handwrought" and 14K on the inside of the band. The ring weighs 1.7 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 6 ½. Just polished, cleaned, re-dipped in white gold rhodium, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring is in pristine condition, ready to be gifted or worn today. Diamonds have been mined for many years and are about 6,000 years old. The name Diamond is derived from the ancient Greek name adamas or unbreakable. Diamonds are thought to have been first recognized and mined in India. They have been treasures as gemstones since their use as religious icons in ancient India. Diamond bearing rock is carried from the mantle to the Earth's surface by deep-origin volcanic eruptions. With that said not all Diamonds originated on Earth. Primitive interstellar meteorites were found to contain carbon in the form of Diamond. These legendary gemstones have a magical history and are definitely a symbol of love. Perfect for everyday wear, or for those special occasions where you want to stand out. The unique flower design is sure to gather many compliments and attention when worn. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the United States at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!