Here we have for purchase an expertly restored, 2tcw Paraiba Tourmaline & Diamond 14kt Yellow Gold women's Estate Ring. This stunning, intense pool water periwinkle blue pear cut natural untreated Paraiba Tourmaline has outstanding VS clarity with no visible inclusions with lots of copper and manganese traces throughout. The copper gives the stone a glittery internal rainbow effect when light hits the Paraiba that is sure to captivate and wow when worn. It measures 8.68mm long by 6.64mm wide by 3.21mm deep and weighs 1.68 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. The 1.50mm round cut natural Diamond halo accents (21 total) weigh a combined total of .32 carats and are I color with VS2-SI1 clarity. These amazing high quality gemstones are set in a very detailed, diamond halo, solid 14kt Yellow Gold, 3-prong solitaire with diamond accents setting and is clearly marked 14K on the inside of the band. The ring weighs 3.3 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 6 ¾. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like new, this ring is in pristine condition and is ready to be gifted or worn today. Paraiba Tourmalines have been mined out for many years and are becoming hard to find. These Tourmalines are very collectible and are sky rocketing in value. The exclusiveness of this legendary find makes these rare gemstones real treasures. The copper traces make these stones radiate with intense turquoise to sky blue colors. The rarity of the stone and halo design of this ring makes this a showstopper investment piece! When viewed under different lighting, this stunning tourmaline looks lavender or pool water blue, a unique feature which is sure to receive many compliments and attention. Perfect for everyday wear or those special occasions where you want to stand out. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!