Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Certified Padparadscha Sapphire .48ct 14kt Yellow Gold Women's Estate Ring. This mesmerizing orange-pink oval cut natural Untreated Padparadscha Sapphire has outstanding VS clarity with no visible inclusions. It measures 5.69mm long by 4.01mm wide by 2.41mm deep and weighs .48 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. This rare amazing high quality gemstone is set in a solid 14kt Yellow Gold, 4-prong set solitaire setting and is clearly marked 14K on the inside of the band. The ring weighs 1.7 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 5 ½. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like new, this ring is in pristine condition and is ready to be gifted or worn today. Finding these rare gemstones is nearly impossible. The Padparadscha Sapphire is the rarest and most valuable Sapphire in the world. Padparadscha is also one of the hardest gems in the world, second only to diamond. Sapphire is the birthstone for September and is the 5th or 45th anniversary gemstone. This rare and coveted sapphire is the symbol of peace and enlightenment. The name derives from the Sinhalese word padma radschen, meaning lotus blossom, as the stone is of a similar color to the lotus blossom. The ring looks stunning on the hand and makes a statement. Perfect for wearing every day, or those special occasions! No one will have a ring like this so if being unique and different is your taste buy it before it’s gone. GIL Certificate included with purchase. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the United States at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!