Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, 3tcw Ruby 14kt White Gold Tennis Estate Bracelet. These fiery intense blood red, marquise cut, natural Rubies (40 total) have outstanding VS clarity with no visible inclusions unlike most natural Rubies. These are very high quality and highly prized in the gemstone industry. Each show-stopping Ruby measures 3.50mm long by 2.00mm wide by 2.00mm deep and weighs 3 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. These amazing high quality gemstones are set in a well made solid 14kt White Gold high-end tennis bracelet setting design and is clearly marked 14kt on the back of the durable lobster clasp closure. The bracelet weighs 10.8 grams and is 7 ¼" inches long. Just cleaned and polished so that it shines like brand new, this bracelet is in pristine condition and is ready to be gifted or worn today. The fiery and captivating Ruby is a stone of nobility, considered the most magnificent of all gems, the queen of stones and the stone of kings. Revered in many cultures throughout history, Ruby has always been a talisman of passion, protection and prosperity. It was worn as an amulet or charm to ward off plague and pestilence, warned its wearer of impending danger, kept the body safe, and banished sadness and foolish thoughts. It was reputed to bring its owner peace, drive away frightful dreams, restrain lust, and to help resolve disputes. This breathtaking piece will get a lot of compliments. The thick and elegant design of this bracelet chain, combined with truly magnificent color of these rubies makes it a must have. Comes shipped in a brand new bracelet gift box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!