Here we have for purchase or layaway a like new, slightly used, Mesmerizing Treasure Tahitian Pearl 14kt White Gold Necklace. This stunning necklace features 11 exquisite intense graphite gray natural Tahitian Pearls which have excellent color and cut! Each pearl measure 6-5.50mm (approximate because these are natural pearls so they are not all uniform). Pictures are magnified at 50X to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. These amazing high quality pearls are strung on a single 16” solid 14kt White Gold box chain strand necklace that is clearly marked 14K on the c-clasp closure. The necklace is a showstopper and weighs 3.9 grams. Just cleaned and polished so that it shines like brand new, this ring is in pristine condition and is ready to be gifted or worn today. The Tahitian pearl is an organic gem formed from the black lip oyster. These pearls derive their name from the fact that they are primarily cultivated around the islands of French Polynesia, around Tahiti. Known for their calming effect, pearls can balance one's karma, strengthen relationships, and keep children safe. The pearl is also said to symbolize the purity, generosity, integrity, and loyalty of its wearer. Creating pearls is a fascinating process that requires much time and dedication. The amount of light the pearls reflect is mesmerizing with a deep mirror like reflection and inner light luminous luster. This necklace is a real high quality piece and is in great shape-- you will not be disappointed! The beautiful gray color of these natural pearls is sure to gather many compliments and attention when worn. Comes shipped in a brand new natural redwood and leather necklace gift box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!