Here we have for purchase or layaway a like new, slightly used, Magnificent Marquise 2.36tcw Blue Sapphire & Diamond 14kt Yellow Gold Necklace. This exquisite intense deep royal blue marquise brilliant cut natural untreated Blue Sapphire has outstanding VS clarity with no visible inclusions. The Sapphire measures 12.00mm long by 5.12mm wide by 3.52mm deep and weighs 2.25 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. Accenting the rare and valuable gemstone is a single 3.00mm round cut natural Diamond accent (1 total) with VS2-SI1 clarity, I color, and weighing .11 carats. These high quality gemstones are set in a very finely detailed, elegant, solid 14kt Yellow Gold half-bezel set solitaire setting that is clearly hallmarked 14K on the back of the pendant plate itself, as well as on the sturdy lobster clasp closure of the 15” non-removable snake chain necklace. This exceptional necklace weighs 7.4 grams, and was just polished and cleaned so that it shines like brand new and shows absolutely no signs of wear at all. Blue Sapphire is one of the classic precious gemstones ever. Natural blue sapphire gemstones never go out of fashion, whether they are in the form of large or small stones. Sapphire, with its Mohs hardness score of 9, second only to diamond, is one of the most valuable and wearable of all gemstones. Sapphires are seen as the guardians of love. When given as a gift sapphires enhance love and tunes your spirits to one another. Also, they have been used to banish envy and jealousy as well as promote fidelity in marriage. This necklace will become an instant favorite! The well made high end design sits perfectly on the neck and really stands out! Perfect for everyday wear or for those special occasions where you want to stand out. Comes shipped in a brand new natural redwood and leather necklace gift box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!