Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Bangle 3.36tcw Untreated Paraiba Tourmaline & Diamond 14kt Yellow Gold Bracelet. This glowing intense pool water blue oval deep cut natural Untreated Paraiba Tourmaline has outstanding VS clarity with very slight visible inclusions and lots of copper and manganese traces throughout. The streaks of copper give this mystical gemstone a truly unique, one of a kind, look that can only be found with natural Paraiba Tourmaline gemstones. It measures 10.63mm long by 7.91mm wide by 4.11mm deep and weighs 2.85 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. Accenting this show-stopping Tourmaline are natural round cut 2mm diamond pave accents (17 total) that weigh a combined total of .51 carats, and are I color with VS2-SI1 clarity. These amazing high quality gemstones are set in a very well made solid 14kt Yellow Gold high end bangle bracelet pave diamond accented setting and is clearly marked 14kt on the very durable double locking slide clasp. It snaps very crisply and locks like new. The 7" bracelet weighs 14.7 grams and was just polished so that it shines like new and is in pristine condition, ready to be gifted or worn today. Paraiba Tourmalines are rare gemstones that are among the world's most collectible in the industry. Paraiba Tourmalines have been mined out for many years and are becoming hard to find. These Tourmalines are very collectible and are sky rocketing in value. The exclusiveness of this legendary find makes these rare gemstones real treasures. The copper traces make these stones radiate with intense turquoise to sky blue colors that produce a rainbow effect when the light hits it at the right angel. This bracelet is truly a very rare high end eye catching masterpiece. You wont see another like this! Comes shipped in a brand new bracelet box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!