Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, $5 Indian Head Gold Half Eagle Coin 14kt Yellow Gold Chain Pendant Estate Necklace. This necklace features an exceptional highly collectible, solid 22kt gold $5 Indian Head Gold Half Eagle Gold Coin that is sure to captivate and wow. The center of the obverse is a depiction of a Native American Indian Head. Bold letters on top say “LIBERTY” and the bottom the year of issue (1911). The reverse shows portraits of an American Bald Eagle and the words “E PLURIBUS UNUM”, “IN GOD WE TRUST”, “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA” and the value of FIVE DOLLARS. Pictures are magnified 50X to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. This coin pendant is made of thick solid 14kt Yellow Gold, and features high quality details that are sure to captivate for hours, including a thick 3mm border of yellow twist-rope chain. This stunning pendant is clearly hallmarked 14K on the side of the pendant loop, and is hung on a solid 14kt Yellow Gold 2.50mm 20” twist rope chain necklace that is also clearly hallmarked 14K on the back of the sturdy slide-lock clasp closure. The necklace and pendant weighs a combined total of 33.9 grams. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this pendant necklace is in pristine condition ready to be gifted or worn today. What a unique and rare piece of jewelry featuring an exceptional American Gold Coin! The mesmerizing coin pendant makes a huge statement. Perfect for everyday wear or for those special occasions where you want to stand out. Comes shipped in a brand new natural redwood and leather necklace gift box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!